Monday, October 5, 2009

Skool Dayz

Two weeks down and a mere eight to go. Classes have been pretty exciting and fun so far. English has been lots of trips to the library for lectures. Art history has been all I could hope for; amazingly fun. Last week we had a jeopardy game, in which our class split into teams AND the team I was on one it! Yay! We got some year-old candy. Science has been terribly, empirically, scientifically boring but I have been enjoying parts of it. We've gotten to core trees which turned out to be amazingly fun, and I've been studying with a business major, ROTC prospect named Taylor, which has been very diverting. Anyway, lots to do but I'm enjoying this lovely fall quarter.

4 comments:

  1. Eight more weeks of school until..what?

    How come your allowed to core trees and have fun, but im not allowed to even touch knives..
    Its not fair..

    Haha, and when you say that this fall weather is lovely, do you mean its lovely..or lovely?

    Whose sense of the word??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until the quarter is over, J.B.

    Well, think of it like this: people in prison are denied freedom because they've done bad things... you're denied knives because you've done bad things. Besides that, if you tried to core a tree, it would end up a bloody misadventure.

    I mean it in the good sense... for the most part. I knew you'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..haha got it..

    Sigh..what bad things have i done?
    I said i ALMOST sliced off Matt and my my dad's nose's with knives...but i havent yet..

    Bloddy misadventures are fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people have attempted murder, and just because they failed doesn't mean they're innocent.

    SIGH

    ReplyDelete