Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Quarter to Go

Well, the quarter is over. Five sets of ten tiring weeks down, one to go. I admit that the time flies by. . . just very, very unpleasantly. I think I'd compare it to a piece of tape being ripped off my skin: it comes off fast and that's a good thing, but why on earth did I put it on myself in the first place? Ah well, it's almost completely off now: just one last bitter rip to go. Haha... aaand then off to a four-year college. Great.

Oh my poor brain; it's tired and sick and wants to go to bed. Shall we let it? I think so. Well. . . I didn't want to make this post so short, but I'm afraid if I stay here I'll just stare at my computer screen trying half-heartedly to get my head back up on its feet.

'Night

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!! Brilliance Patrick!!!
    I love it!!

    But just think, its only one more, and after college, you shall be quite happy..

    And you changed your picture :)
    I love it..hahahaha...though my expression is not happy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thank you... and i will be happy after college

    i did change my picture. i chose that one 'cause i figured that's a pretty common expression for you to have when we're together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, so true...
    Hmm, now i wonder if nothing about my height was said before pictures, if my face would resume its normal stature...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay, i like that expression

    ReplyDelete