Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lewis and Clark (State Park)

I went to a nearby park today. One thing about Washington, the state parks are beautiful. And, if you go to the right ones, serene. Anyway, the one I went to was Lewis and Clark State Park. Lewis and Clark isn't known for anything but, if it was known for something, it'd be it's old-growth trees. Some of the evergreen trees there are astonishingly archaic and wider around then gargantuan hamburgers.

Apart from the trees, the only other things Lewis and Clark has to offer are a swing set and a field. The field is not too big but there is something pleasant about a small field surrounded by trees and filled with flowers. The swing set is also decent. It's a little bit squeaky and is missing one of its four swings but still very nice.

To sum up, it was a nice little trip. I like walking down windy forest paths; not knowing where I'm headed and not really caring. It's just so pleasant.

11 comments:

  1. I love walking without a care in the world, not caring where your going, or when you head home..
    That is i did, until i was banned from it..sigh

    That really is not fair..you didnt let me know that i was invited to go, until you came home..sigh
    In my book, thats not fair..
    But i wouldnt have been able to go anyway...sigh

    When you move, i might actually be able to go places when im invited..haha
    But then again..when your closer, and it suddenly is possible, you will probubly stop inviting...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I keep saying, stop encouraging those creepers and start carrying mace.

    Sorry, next time I'll tell you before I go.

    Oh Joanie, don't be skeptical. I'll still invite you. Now, go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not my fault, they all live in my neighborhood...
    If i ever have any money, i will buy some..
    If i can find where they sell it...

    Sweet..thank you

    Really?
    Oh..you must bot be THAT frustrated with me then..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's simple, just stop buying shoes. I'm sure you won't have much trouble finding it.

    Certainly.

    Nope. For once I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen it sold, but i shall look..
    Dreadful news, i returned the shoes...
    Im going to keep looking..

    Wow..thats like once in a lifetime..
    haha
    Im glad

    ReplyDelete
  6. How terrible, was it a difficult parting?

    Yup, don't get used to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it was sad..but with some shoes, we have to move on...

    Alright..fine

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..only you would find that inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking the same about you.

    ReplyDelete