Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Start of the School Year

School begins in less than two weeks. Although it's not a very exciting prospect; another year of stressful work, it's still comforting that I'm halfway through (my time at the community college). And I look forward to this quarter particularly, on account of my first art history class. After years of having a passion for the subject I finally will be able to study it officially... yay!

This year I intend to do more exciting things: join a band, school groups, hang out in downtown Centralia, and drink many mochas. I'll probably come to regret this, but I credit these ideas to Toby, the hound-panda, who has taught me to be less sensible. Thank you, little friend.

10 comments:

  1. Im glad your able to study the one subject you love, but then why wouldnt you pursue it, and teach it?
    Why become an english professer?

    You know..i would be flattered...but...
    Its not flattering to be seen as someone making you less sensible...
    Im merly helping you become a more interesting person...
    You will not regret it, when your an old old man...sitting on your porch...
    Not being able to move...
    hahahahha

    I dont like at all the way you even made the little word little...
    You did that to bug me..did you my GIANT friend?
    ~Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because there is very little call for art history professors. It's mainly a subject taught by art teachers. I'll still study it.

    I thought you'd find it flattering. After all, you're an expert at nonsense.

    I won't be able to move because of the paralysis I suffered after being pushed brutally into a rose border.

    Of course I did. And I'm not giant, although, I can see how it may appear that way from down there.
    - Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah? Hmm....
    Strange, i would have thought there was...

    Fine..it was flattering up until the little part...

    Of course...how else? Old age? HA!

    Sigh...(beating head upon deak, with no intention of stopping this time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you thought so.

    "Sigh"

    Oh stop that, you'll beat away any sense you have left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. then stop being so utterly frustrating about my height...
    Just wait, next time i see you, you will be surprised that i come up to your shoulders....not your knees...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Treebeard said not to drink the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe he told YOU not to, but i cant remember my name being said...

    (selective memory)

    ReplyDelete